I was delighted to be chosen by fellow photographer Miranda Boller to photograph her extended family. Miranda and her husband currently live in San Diego, and her family flew out from Virginia and Colorado to spend a week with them.
Miranda says, “As a photographer myself I really value photos! Every other year our family gets together for the holidays, and I always make sure to hire a photographer to capture our growing family! It was a just us three girls growing up, and two of us got married. Now my sister has two kids! This year we celebrated the holidays a bit early in November since my husband got called up on deployment.”
- Miranda’s advice for vacationers: “San Diego is a must-see city. Some of my favorite things to do:
- Get a breakfast burrito and watch the surfers in Pacific Beach.
- Walk Orange Street in Coronado Island and visit the beach.
- Explore the massive and beautiful zoo and surrounding Balboa Park.
- Eat in Little Italy and walk the Gaslamp district to get some cocktails.
- Eat Mexican in Old Town and shop the local stores.
- Hike Torrey Pines and watch the sunset!
About the session: “The whole session was fabulous. We walked around the beach taking photos in some of Amy’s favorites spots. I loved getting our feet in the water at the end of the session and watching the beautiful San Diego sunset.”
“I love how Amy made sure to get a variety of photos from our extended family session. She got some of the cutest photos of grandma and grandpa with their grandkids! They are very genuine and playful. We all know the grandkids are now their top favorite.”
Find out more about Miranda on her website: https://www.mirandaboller.com/
get in touch
I'd love to answer your questions!