We strongly encourage our couples to have, at minimum, a day-of coordinator.
Wedding Theme & Attire
We may need to flesh this out later, but this is a good place to start.
Typical One-Location Timeline with First Look: (Easier to stay on schedule for reception.)
1:30 - Getting Ready Photos / Ring & Bouquet Details
2:00 - Bridesmaid / Bride / Groomsman / Groom
2:30 - First Look & Bridal Portraits
2:50 - Bridal Party Formals
3:10 - Family Formals**
4:00 - Ceremony
4:45 - (**Family Formals if preferred)
5:30 - Reception
Typical One-Location Timeline without First Look:
2:30 - Getting Ready Photos / Ring & Bouquet Details
3:00 - Bridesmaid / Bride / Groomsman / Groom
4:00 - Ceremony
4:45 - Family Formals
5:15 - Bridal Party Formals
5:45 - Bridal Portraits
6:30 - Reception
Wedding Photography Packages
Please select a package below:
Add Ons may be purchased after your event:
12x12 Leather Album (15 pages / 30 sides) . . . . . $1150
10x10 Leather Album (15 pages / 30 sides) . . . . . $950
8x8 Parent Album . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $400
One-hour session with all digital images . . . . . . . $950
20x30 Gallery Wrap Canvas . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $500
Terms & Conditions of Contract
Please read below and sign, indicating your agreement.
- WEDDING PACKAGE AND SERVICES INCLUDED FOR THE FEE STATED ABOVE:
Amy Gray Photography and an assistant chosen by Amy Gray Photography will provide Wedding Photography coverage according to the package chosen above.
Additional overtime will be billed at $200.00 per hour.
Amy Gray Photography and an assistant chosen by Amy Gray Photography will provide professional editing of digital files, which will be delivered online via a trusted vendor.
Copyright on all photos are owned by Amy Gray Photography.
No Video Coverage is included unless otherwise stated.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Amy Gray Photography and the client. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, and providing the document is signed by all the relevant parties.
2. RETAINER: Upon your signature, Amy Gray Photography will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, a retainer of $500 is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The retainer is to be paid at time of signing the contract. The retainer is applied towards the contracted wedding photography package. The client understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding photography package described in the contract is due on the date of the wedding.
3. IMAGE DELIVERY: Amy Gray Photography will provide the client with high-resolution digital images as stated in the package choice, above.
4. CANCELLATION: In the event that the client cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place, the retainer will be forfeited.
5. EVENT GUIDE: The client will be responsible for (or have someone designated for this responsibility) identifying people/objects of whom/which specific photographs are desired. The photographer will NOT be held accountable for not photographing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying or gathering people for the photograph(s). The client is also responsible for identifying any individuals that do not desire to be photographed.
6. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. Amy Gray Photography is not responsible for key individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate during photography sessions, neither for missed images due to details not revealed to Amy Gray Photography. Amy Gray Photography recommends that the client designate an "event guide" to point out important individuals to the photographer, whom the client wishes to include in informal or candid photographs.
7. SHOT LIST: Client agrees to provide photographer with a shot list to aid in completing family photos in a timely manner. Please include the first names of all individuals so that names can be called quickly to expedite the process.
8. SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The photography schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the goals and wishes of the client in a manner enjoyed by all parties involved. The client and Amy Gray Photography agree that positive cooperation and punctuality are therefore essential. Shooting commences at the scheduled time. Should the ceremony start late due to any reason whatsoever, Amy Gray Photography will not be held liable for any photographs not taken. On the day of the wedding, should the client request additional coverage in excess of the hours agreed upon in this contract, they will be provided at the discretion of the photographer and billed at a rate of $300 per hour.
9. FACILITY RULES: The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. The client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client’s responsibility; Amy Gray Photography will offer technical recommendations only.
10. DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs, digital negatives or prints produced by Amy Gray Photography are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without Amy Gray Photography’s explicit written permission.
MODEL RELEASE: THE CLIENT hereby assigns and grants Amy Gray Photography and its legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of THE CLIENT or in which THE CLIENT may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. THE CLIENT hereby releases Amy Gray Photography and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs. It is agreed that Amy Gray Photography may display and use the photographs taken for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, photographic contests, public display such as in malls, photography books, photography instructional books, store fronts, window displays, studio display, television advertising, magazine advertising and any other purpose thought proper by Amy Gray Photography.
11. EXCLUSIVITY / GUEST PHOTOGRAPHY: It is understood that Amy Gray Photography will act as the sole and exclusive professional wedding photographer at the event. Guest photography is permitted.
12. GUEST COOPERATION: The client is responsible for the conduct of their guests. The client will direct all other service providers (florist, DJ, caterer, etc.) to provide any needed information and cooperation to the photographer. Coordination with other service providers is necessary to complete all the photography sessions as scheduled. The client should share the photography schedule with other service providers to make sure that there is no conflict in times.
Amy Gray Photography asks for cooperation from guests so as to not have to compete with guest photographers for the attention of the subjects. Unchecked guest conduct that interferes with photography may seriously affect the quality of the photographs taken and increase the number of times photos must be re-taken. The client is expected to manage the conduct of all guests in attendance.
13. COMPLETION SCHEDULE: Digital processing takes up to 6 weeks. Images will be received by mail within two weeks of completion of processing.
16. PAYMENTS: THE CLIENT agrees that a $500 retainer is required at the time of contract acceptance and 100% of the remaining balance is due on the wedding date.
14. FINAL DELIVERY: Amy Gray Photography will deliver the images digitally via email upon completion of the editing process.
15. METHOD OF REMUNERATION: Payment may be made in cash, check or money order. Returned checks are subject to a $50.00 returned check fee.
16. PURCHASE OF PRINTS: Amy Gray Photography does not guarantee the quality of any prints, albums, or other photo product not purchased through Amy Gray Photography. If the client desires professional-quality prints, they may be purchased through their online print ordering album via the Amy Gray Photography website.
17. PENALTY FEES & CHARGES: There is a $100.00 late payment fee for any payments that are not postmarked or delivered to Amy Gray Photography by the required date. THE CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS OF COLLECTION.
18. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: Amy Gray Photography's discovery of new information, changes to agreed circumstances, or other factors which tend to circumvent its policies may result in its withdrawal. Non-cooperation; changes in locations, facilities or available times; missed appointments and late payments are examples of contributing factors. Should Amy Gray Photography initiate the withdrawal, all fees will be returned, excluding retainer as well as fair market value for all services/products already provided. In case of withdrawal, $100.00 an hour is charged for all photography services already provided and $50.00 an hour is charged for all other services, consultations and all driving time, rounded up to the nearest half-hour.
19. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternate photographer. Amy Gray Photography will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer able and/or willing to provide a similar package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package.
Amy Gray Photography takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs; including using professional grade equipment and professional grade backup equipment. However, in the unlikely event of the client’s photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Amy Gray Photography’s control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package. The limit of liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.
20. NON-GUARANTEE: Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the wedding, Amy Gray Photography cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above. Amy Gray Photography will not be held responsible for any ruined photographs due to guests’ (or any other) flashes; or any other ruined photographs due to any other cause in or outside of Amy Gray Photography’s control.
21. PERFORMANCE: The performance of this contract on behalf of Amy Gray Photography shall be contingent upon acts of God, flood, fire, warfare, government laws or regulations, electrical failure, strikes by suppliers, and/or conditions beyond its control.
22. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
23. AMENDMENTS: This contract has been freely negotiated and shall be recognized as the entirety of the agreement. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, attached, dated and signed by the client and Amy Gray Photography at the time of acceptance of this contract shall be recognized as amendments to this contract.
I have read and understood the terms above. I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.